Overview: This key position on the Active Souls Team is responsible for selling club memberships, Personal Training and Pilates Packages, Nutrition Programs, and Spa Services. You have a responsibility of gaining knowledge of and participating in all the services and programs while adhering to Active Souls policies and procedures.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide membership tours to prospective members and guests, determining their needs and wants and then matching those with membership.
- Follow up by phone, text and email/written correspondence with prospects who do not join within 24 hours.
- Generate sales leads through marketing, member referrals, former members, community and community outreach activities.
- Make a minimum of 10 contacts per day and schedule membership tours, personal training consultations, and spa services.
- Stay engaged with current members personally inviting them to club functions and apprise them of club programs.
- Work with the Member Services Manager and Personal Training Lead to create and host monthly events and seminars for members that address their needs. Reach goal of 15 members attending each events.
- Meet and exceed established monthly membership and non-dues program goals.
- Complete all membership paperwork accurately and promptly submit it for processing.
- Complete membership sales reports accurately and submit on a weekly basis.
- Follow-up on all leads from website.
- Work as a team member on the management staff to provide a high level of service to members and inspiration and leadership to staff. Assist in directing the flow of the club for smooth and profitable operation.
- Management responsibility includes, but is not limited to, overseeing staff when the member services manager is not present, and expeditiously and effectively handling member questions and concerns.
- Provide an experience for members and staff that is more than just a membership or a job. Walk around the club twice per day for 15 minutes each time and engage with members and staff.
- Attend all member mixers and monthly social functions.
- Participate and assist in the creation, planning and implementation of promotions.
- Engage with members on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Participate in Chamber meetings.
- Work tables at local marketing events including races, sidewalk sales, community events, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Must be comfortable asking for sales
- Must be comfortable with delegation
- Computer skills – comfortable using Word, Excel, Power Point. Willing to learn other software programs
- Review of company policies and training protocol
- Understanding of all paperwork flow (membership, personal training, Spa Services)
- Seminars on Sales and Lead Generation
- Detailed training on MindBody Scheduling Appointments
- Knowledge of all Departments and Department Goals
- Safety rules and regulations and emergency protocol
- Schedule a minimum of 40 hours per week with evening and weekend availability.
- Base Salary + Commission and Bonus