- 2 Pounds fish fillets (Any fish you like)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, diced finely
- 1/2 small yellow or white onion, diced finely
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 2 Cups diced watermelon
- Salt, to taste
Preheat a grill on moderate heat.
Coat the fish fillets with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill until the fish flakes easily and turns opaque (cooking time will vary according to the thickness of the fillets).
Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well, and place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Serve the fish topped with the salsa.