- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup plant milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 heaping tablespoon chia seeds
- ½-1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of vanilla bean powder or extract
- Fruit of choice
1) Place oats, liquid, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla into a 16-ounce mason jar or container of choice. Mix well. Seal shut and place jar in refrigerator overnight.
2) In the morning, mix again and top with anything you’d like, such as fresh fruit, more chia seeds, or cacao nibs.