- 2 cups cooked corn, fresh or frozen (see Note)
- 1-2 avocados, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine the corn, avocado, tomatoes and onion in a large glass bowl. Mix together the dressing ingredients in another bowl, pour over the salad, and gently toss to mix. Chill salad for an hour or two to let flavors blend.
Fresh corn is really best to use here. Cut it off the ear and boil it for 3-4 minutes to cook it and for even more flavor grill it and get those nice toasty kernels!