- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 large cabbage, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup chopped carrots, about 3-4 medium
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or diced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork or chicken
- Add the oils to a large skillet or wok and heat over medium heat.
- Add the cabbage, onion, and carrots and cook until tender, stirring often- about 15 to 30 minutes depending on how big your pan is.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and coconut aminos and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the ground pork, break up with a spatula and cook until fully cooked through, about 10-15 minutes. Stir regularly to evenly distribute.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce if desired.