8-Week Team Weight Loss Competition- Groups Of 4-6
Give us just eight weeks and we'll melt up to 10 pounds (or more) of fat off your body and put you on the fastest track to tight, toned, and terrific... quickly, safely, and naturally- without diets, drugs, or gimmicks!
What you get: Our eight-week program is a combination of two elements
1. Fun quick exercises that burn the maximum number of calories, removing fat from your body faster than ever before.
2. The magic of coaching and accountability from your personal trainers
What you can expect:
- Get fit and toned so you look great in your bathing suit and your birthday suit
- Have 3-4 times more energy (literally 300-400% increase in energy).
- Dramatically decrease stress
- Fire up your metabolism and burn fat 24 hours per day
- Increase confidence and so much more!
Pick Your Group!
Lise is new to Mission SLIMPossible but not to Weight Loss at Active Souls. Lise is the Nutrition Coach and has helped women lose weigh through sensible portion size and exercise. Look for Lise's team to be a strong contender in both the Individual and team categories.
Wednesday and Friday @ 7:00 am
Katie loves seeing her clients push their limits and will teach you to embrace the sweat! As the Personal Training Lead at Active Souls, she has the advantage of meeting with all the MSP trainers weekly to discuss strategies and find out what's working for the other teams. We'll have to see if that influences her tactics.
Monday and Wednesday @ 11:00 am
This is Danny's second time training a Mission SlimPossible team. The first time Danny brought his team to a personal victory. Everyone on his team lost weight and body fat during the 8 weeks. There is a tense rivalry between Danny's team and Julie's team and you can expect some good natured ribbing to happen when the two teams meet.
Thursday and Saturday @ 8 am
Julie is fielding her second Mission SlimPossible team this year. Julie's team was rate #1 in fun and camaraderie. She has been working on her weight loss strategies and will be incorporating all she's learned to bring her team to victory.
Monday and Wednesday @ 7 pm